- Recycled : Product is made of post-consumer material and byproducts that have been recovered or diverted from solid waste, and have been utilized in place of raw or virgin material in manufacturing a product.
- Biodegradable : Capable of being broken down by bacteria or other microorganisms and decay naturally in a way that is not harmful to the environment.
- Compostable : Capable of decomposing or fully degrading in under 12 weeks (90 days) in a compost environment into natural elements without leaving any toxicity in the soil.
- Organic: Product does not contain any growth hormones, unauthorized synthetic pesticides, antibiotics or synthetic ingredients, and has been produced following organic production processes.
- Plastic-free : Product does not contain plastics created from polymerized crude oil.
- Vegan : Product does not contain any animal ingredients or animal-derived ingredients.
- Nontoxic : Product doesn’t pose any risk to humans, animals, or the environment. Examples of chemicals products should be free from include but are not limited to Phthalates, Parabens, Lead acetate, Formaldehyde, Petroleum, and CFCs.
- Reusable : Product is capable of being used again and again. Created with the intention of reducing waste and single-use materials.
- Upcycled : By-products, waste, and other unwanted material are reused to create this product.
Gallon-size Storage Silicone Bags, Reusable Bags for freezer.
Excluding Sales Tax